Harvard University’s Office of Technology Development (OTD) and the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health today announced the launch of Vesigen Therapeutics, a startup company that aims to overcome the challenge of delivering next-generation therapeutics, such as gene-editing complexes, RNA molecules, and other large proteins, to intracellular targets in specific tissues of interest.
Recent Press Releases
- Scorpion Therapeutics debuts with $108M to ‘put the sting in cancer’
- SynDevRx Clinical Drug Candidate SDX-7320 Offsets Hyperglycemia Caused by PI3K/Akt/mTOR Cancer Therapies and Restores Insulin Sensitivity, Preclinical Studies Show
- Recombinetics Inc. Merges with Makana Therapeutics to Accelerate Xenotransplantation
- New technology to be commercialized by Vesigen Therapeutics for targeted intracellular drug delivery
- Arrakis, Roche team up on RNA-targeting drugs in $190M deal