EAGAN, Minn., Oct. 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Recombinetics Inc., a leading gene editing company with platform technology in therapeutics development, today announced that it has merged its efforts with Makana Therapeutics, a leader in the field of xenotransplantation.
Recent Press Releases
- Scorpion Therapeutics debuts with $108M to ‘put the sting in cancer’
- SynDevRx Clinical Drug Candidate SDX-7320 Offsets Hyperglycemia Caused by PI3K/Akt/mTOR Cancer Therapies and Restores Insulin Sensitivity, Preclinical Studies Show
- Recombinetics Inc. Merges with Makana Therapeutics to Accelerate Xenotransplantation
- New technology to be commercialized by Vesigen Therapeutics for targeted intracellular drug delivery
- Arrakis, Roche team up on RNA-targeting drugs in $190M deal